English Chinese (Simplified) French Japanese

Ask for Quote

people2 050

Submit Online

Singapore Deed Poll Online

Get Offline Form

Singapore Deed Poll Offline

Submit Online with SG Lawyers Mobile App

  SG Lawyers Apple AppStore google play 02

Dowload Google Play & AppStore Now!

Loh Eben Ong

Schedule Appointment at LAW.com.sg

Singapore Deed Poll by Loh Eben Ong

Singapore Deed Poll for Name Change

Ever wondered how to remove your hanyu pinyin name in brackets appearing in your IC?

Or how to change your child's name?

Or how to add or change a Christian Name?

Have you been thinking about changing your name in your Identity Card (IC) for a long time, and don't know what to do? DeedPoll.sg is an Online Legal Service site by Loh Eben Ong LLP, a Singapore Law Firm and Singapore Lawyers. Deed Poll.sg is dedicated to providing Change of Name (Deed Poll) Online Legal Service in Singapore. Together with our sister website at LAW.com.sg, we have assisted numerous Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Foreigners in changing their names in their Identity Cards (NRIC) or Passports. 

By offering Singapore Deed Poll Online since 1998, we have created an effective and efficient platform to assist online users to engage a Lawyer to prepare a Deed Poll. Watch 5 Steps to Change your Name.

If you wish to engage us, please proceed to Get Deed Poll Quote, Submit Deed Poll Online or Submit Deed Poll Offline. All Deed Polls are witnessed by our practising lawyers of Loh Eben Ong LLP, a Singapore Law Firm and Singapore Lawyers.

Why Change Your Name?

Changing one's name is a very personal choice, and everyone has a reason why he wishes to change his name sometime in his life. What is your reason for your change? Some of the common reasons are:

  • You have just been married, and need to adopt part of your husband's name for migration purposes.
  • You are nearly 30 years old and wish to add a new name to your IC when you apply for a new Singapore Identity Card.
  • You are a Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) and wish to change your Name in your Singapore Identity Card.

Important Notes on Deed Poll

Minor Change of Name

Change of Name for a Child Below the Age of 21 Years. From 1 June 2007, to effect a change of name of a minor, the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) requires one parent to complete a form to declare that the minor’s other parent has also consented to the name change, in addition to producing the Deed Poll. If the other parent is uncontactable or has died, the parent who has signed the Deed Poll must state this information on the Declaration Form accordingly.

Related Links

Flowchart of Singapore Deed Poll Process

One of the methods to change your name in Singapore is though a Deed Poll signed by you in the presence of a practising Lawyer in Singapore. Although the process may seem difficult and complicated years ago, Loh Eben Ong has offered pioneering Deed Poll Online via our websites since 1998. Below is a flowchart of Singapore Deed Poll Process.



Loh Eben Ong LLP
Advocates & Solicitors
Commissioner for Oaths
Notary Public

con tel (+65) 6338 1810

Who's Online

We have 4 guests and no members online