FAQ on Name Change for Minors

What are ICA's requirements for changing the name of my Minor Child via Deed Poll?

on . Posted in Minors

From 1 June 2007, to effect a change of name of a minor (under 21 years), Immigration Checkpoints Authority (ICA) requires one parent to complete a form to declare that the minor’s other parent has also consented to the name change, in addition to producing the Deed Poll. If the other parent is uncontactable, the parent who has executed the Deed Poll must state this information on the Declaration Form accordingly.

The Declaration Form is to be completed at ICA and not at Loh Eben Ong & Partners' office.

Location Map